Bangladesh Prime Minister’s Office (BWDB) Job Circular 2019-2020 – Apply Online for Assistant director, constable and Other Posts: BD An Office under the Prime Minister’s Office has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Field Office, Steno typist cum computer operator, Assistant Libraian, Wireless Operator, Office Assisatnt, Office assistant cum computer typist, Laboratory Assistant, Watcher Constable, Darkroom Assisatant, Office Soyahak , Assistant Director, Field Officer, Computer Technician, Radio Technician, Accountant cum Cashier, Stenographer cum computer operator, Computer operator 1394 vacancies on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can NSI Teletalk apply online on or before 26-8-2019. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Prime Minister’s Office Circular Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1394 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
- . Assistant Director: 177 vacancy
- Field Officer: 107 vacancy
- Computer Technician: 01 vacancy
- Radio Technician: 02 vacancy
- Accountant cum Cashier: 01 vacancy
- Stenographer cum computer operator: 08 vacancy
- Computer operator: 02 vacancy
- Junior Field Office: 122 vacancy
- Steno typist cum computer operator: 05 vacancy
- Assistant Libraian: 01 vacancy
- Wireless Operator; 103
- Office Assisatnt: 01 vacancy
- Office assistant cum computer typist: 96 vacancy
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 vacancy
- Watcher Constable: 689 vacancy
- Darkroom Assisatant: 01 vacancy
- Office Soyahak: 77 vacancy
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC OR HSC OR Degree OR (Refer below circular notification for more detail)
Selection Process: Exam & Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview.
How to Apply (Prime Minister’s Office nsi teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pmo.gov.bd or nsi.teletalk.com.bd on or before 26-8-2019
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://www.pmo.gov.bd or http://nsi.teletalk.com.bd
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & click on “Submit”.
4. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Address: Bangladesh Old Parliament Building, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2019.