Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) Job Circular 2019-2020 – Apply Online for Office assistant, Accountants & Other Posts: Ministry of Agriculture Bangladesh has published a notification for the recruitment of Field Supervisor, Stenographer cum computer operator, Cashier, Office assistant cum computer typist, cash sarkar, office shoyahok vacancies on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can MOA Teletalk apply online on or before 28-2-2019. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Ministry of Agriculture Bangladesh Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 46 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
- Field Supervisor: 03 Vacancy
- Stenographer cum computer operator: 12 Vacancy
- Cashier: 01 Vacancy
- Office assistant cum computer typist: 09 Vacancy
- cash sarkar: 01 Vacancy
- office shoyahok: 20 Vacancy
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC OR HSC OR Degree OR (Refer below circular notification for more detail)
Selection Process: Exam & Shortlisted candidates may be be called for interview.
How to Apply (Ministry of Agriculture Teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.moa.teletalk.com.bd on or before 28-2-2019.
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://www.moa.gov.bd” or “http://moa.teletalk.com.bd”
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & click on “Submit”.
4. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Address: Ministry of Agriculture, Bangladesh
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-2-2019.
For more details like qualification, remuneration, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….